Sunday, November 2, 2014

God Saw That It Was Good


DEBUT DAY!
My first Biblical fiction series, 
      The Generations! Volume one,
A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, here today, November 2nd!

This novella offers three parallel storylines: 1) Adam and Eve in Adam's Valley, 2) Cain and Sheriah traveling east of Eden to Nod, and 3) Abel in Paradise with angels, including one dear cherub named Namrel you are sure to fall in love with. And my cover characters both play important roles in the story! 


Come to the LAUNCH PARTY today at 2 p.m.!

Before the story starts, I talk about what Biblical fiction means to me which is imagination wrapped around absolute Truth--God's living Word. After all, facts are facts and who can write a better story than our Creator? Only He doesn't write fiction. Jesus called Himself The Truth. I love Him, and I love Truth! 

And I find myself singing ♪♫♪♥ He's got His*•♫♪Angels watching✫♥♪ ♪♫♪Over me *¨*•.♪♫ every step I take!✫♥¸.•* ¨*Angels•♫♪ watching •*¨*•Over me! ♫♪♫♪ *•.♪♫♪✫♥.♪♥   And I also sing: ♪♫♪♥ He's got His*•♫♪Angels watching✫♥♪ ♪♫♪Over YOU *¨*•.♪♫every step you take!✫♥¸.• *¨*Angels•♫♪ watching •*¨*•Over me! ♫♪♫♪ *•.♪♫♪✫♥.♪♥ 

One reason I chose to release this story on November 2nd is because it's my sweet husband's birthday! Totally grateful that sixty-five years ago, his mother Wanda Kathleen Lewis McAdoo gave birth to the 'man' God formed in her womb to be my husband! Six full months before I was born! My Heavenly Father loved me that much even way back then!

I hope A Little Lower Than the Angels and its entire The Generations series will bless you and cause you to open your Bible, seek out the scripture's meanings for yourself, willing to turn from the traditions of men and what you were taught as a child in order to search out the Truth. The Word tells us HIS PEOPLE perish for a lack of knowledge. Have we been led astray by the father of lies? So subtle is he, taking his time over decades and centuries and even millennium to kill, steal, and destroy.


I'm so excited to hold my thirteenth published book in my hands. That's always fun!

Leave a comment and tell me if you've read a biblical fiction before and what you thought of it :) I'll put your name in the hat for another FREE BOOK! (separate from the Launch Party's Contests) 

Blessings and Peace and Joy!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Visit anytime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment