Friday, December 12, 2014

Age Old Story Wows Readers!

A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS continues to wow readers! And now for the first time it is on sale for $ .99. At that price, there's no reason not to see what all the hullabaloo is about! The cover alone is worth that price. Lion of Judah Lamb of God is its title, an original work in oil by Judy Downs Levine  and you'll be blessed to know that it is available at her website (just click her name, I linked it for you) in various sized prints. Her art is such a blessing to me and absolutely perfect, exactly what God planned all along. And I'm so thankful that He brought Judy into my life. 

A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS spent ten days as #1 in its category at Amazon. I'm grateful and overwhelmed by the wonderful reviews its received! Deanna Stevens in Beatrice, Nebraska said, "Adam and Eve tempted.. Seduced by evil, Cain kills Abel.. Caryl McAdoo gives her spin on this captivating story in Genesis on the fall of Adam and what would follow. I did enjoy reading the story Caryl tells us of Eve's betrayal, Cains murder of his brother Abel after his sacrifice isn't accepted, Angels and the Wonders of Heaven. ...I recommend this book to anyone who would like to read a new and different insight to the story of Adam and Eve." 

And Debbie Gomes wrote "I read and loved A LITTLE LOWER THAN ANGELS by Caryl Lawrence McAdoo. It was truly an amazing book. I loved everything about this book. I have never read a biblical fiction and really never thought I would enjoy it, So I am very happy I read this book. I can't say how much this book touched my heart. I wa very emotional and crying throughout the whole story. I loved her notes at the end of the book. This is a 5 star book and 10 hanky's at least."

So please go and download your copy today! And if you could click over to The Clash of the Titles and check the little box next to A Little Lower Than the Angels, you'll be voting for my title and if I win the clash, it can mean a lot of great publicity for it, so I'd really appreciate you taking the time to do that! (I linked it again for your convenience. Just scroll down past the cover photos and vote :) Thanks SO much and bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment