Saturday, June 15, 2013

C*O*V*E*R and C*O*N*T*E*S*T

It's here! It's here!  The cover for VOW UNBROKEN! I love writing historical Christian romances and I love this cover!


♪♫• I am happy! ♥♥♪*•♫♪ Oh so happy!!♫•♥ *♪ The Lord has made me happy!♥ ♪♫•✫I am happy!♥ Oh so happy!♥ ♪♫•♥♫♪ I’m happy deep in my soul!♥ ♪♫•♥ My mind, my will, and emotion♥ ♪♫•♥are elated at His devotion!*♪•.♪ ♫•*♥♪*•♫♪ I’m hap-hap-hap-happy! ♥ ♪♫•I’m Hap-hap-hap-happy!♪•.♪♫ I’m happy in the Lord!!!♥ ♪♫•
That's one of my new songs the Lord gave to me. I used to feel 'funny' about calling the songs 'mine', but He told me, "They ARE yours! I GAVE them to you! They are a gift from your Abba!" So now I call them mine! : )

ABOUT THE NOVEL: 

Love and determination conquers all on the Jefferson Trace in the fall of 1832. Desperate young widow Susannah Baylor recruits War of 1812 veteran Patrick Henry Buckmeyer to help transport her cotton from the Red River Valley to market in Jefferson, Texas. Along the trail, snakes, drunks, wolves, thieves, black bear, and nature thwart her efforts at every turn. With her daughter, nephew, unsaved hireling and his dog, Sue overcomes each obstacle. At her destination, she learns travel on to New Orleans is necessary to sell her crop. Her mission finally achieved, more travel to Tennessee is required for her love to be realized. She’s made a vow to God, and will not wed again without her father’s blessing. 

 Without further ado - - - La da de da de da ! ! ! (play like those are trumpets : )
         Drum roll, please    •*♥♪*   ♪♫•♥♫♪    ♫•*♥♪*•♫♪ 
                       HERE'S THE COVER!   : )  !  !  !  !  !  : )



What do you think?? I love it. From Sue's green skirt to the greenish wagon. Blue dog (represented here by our own Franklin Doganore Roosevelt 'Roo' for short). The sky, the grass, the font, and THE SERIES LOGO!!! 'A Lonestar Novel' That handsome Henry driving the wagon, too! Please leave your comments!
             I'm going to give a book away in celebration!!

  • You get one entry for leaving a comment here.
  • You get another entry for liking my Facebook Author PAGE - the page, not just the post : ) (here's the link : https://www.facebook.com/CarylMcAdoo.author)
  • You get an entry for leaving a comment there as well!
  • You get one by following my tweets on Twitter! go here:https://twitter.com/CarylMcAdoo
  • Leave a tweet for me about my cover and get another chance! 
  • You get an entry for a friend you invite who likes my Facebook author's page OR follows my Twitter tweets! Be sure they mention "I'm 'Your Name's friend!"
 AND all that helps, me, too, y'all! The winner will be randomly selected from those who entered. Contest ends Saturday, June 22nd - MY 45th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! 2013 at 5pm (CST). Winners will be announced here on my blog on the following Saturday, June 29th (I'm allowing myself plenty of time because we're moving!   Thank you again for following me on Facebook and Twitter and helping me get the word out about my new book! I've prayed from the beginning that it will be a blessing to everyone who reads it. 
 

5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm so excited for you finally getting this book out there! So proud of you for working so hard and tirelessly.
    All praise to Yahuah, Most High!
    Leah Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, actually, the 'book' won't be out there until Spring 2014 : ) It's the cover that's just been designed and sent to me. I certainly do love giving glory to the Most High! He obviously offered some divine inspiration to Kirk DouPonce, the cover designer. I'm so grateful to the art director at Howard Books (division of Simon and Schuster) for assigning it to the best! : ) Thanks for the reply Leah! I've added your name to the contest for a free VOW UNBROKEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover! You have to be on cloud nine. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tonya, I am indeed. I had no idea in my head what it might look like, so it was a wonderful surprise! I just love it.

      Delete
  4. I love the cover for this book and I'll be looking for it. Sounds like a great story.

    ReplyDelete