You watch out for the kids as the buses come in. What about that stranger in a strange car?
That was Mis'ess Talia Ramin, the new English teacher. She got the parking lots mixed up. Seeing her drive up in a Tesla – amazing.
Author Bio: Wife of a crazy smart man, mother of three kind of grownups, traveling the US and Canada in a tractor-trailer. Best-selling historical fiction author of the Benny and the Bank Robber Adventure series, Send a White Rose, and Chasing the Texas Wind.
Mary also writes for Mid-grade, and these highly-rated nonfiction and homeschool titles also available:
1) Praise for Benny and the Bank Robber: "Looked like a kids book. It really surprised me with a lot of interesting twists and being deeply spiritual."
2) Doctor Dad: "Real life situations, mystery and suspense along with a little comedy keep you wanting to keep on reading. SUPERB!"
3) The Oregon Sentinel: "This has been an excellent series. As a family, we have thoroughly enjoyed "meeting" Benny and his family and going along with him on his adventures which have been truly amazing."
4) Antidisestablishmentarianism: "This book will give you all the ammunition you need to get yourself straightened out and those you know and love. I recommend you get it and read it."
5) The Baron's Ring: "disability should not hinder you from accomplishing the things you want or desire to do in life and that we must always trust, believe and depend on God."
6) Hope and the Knight of the Black Lion: "Findley is one of those authors who stands a head above the rest in her effort to achieve perfection."
Mary's "tough but you need it" BLOG is Elk Jerky for the Soul
Visit Mary on Facebook or on YouTube!